May 6, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Come Join Us Every Thursday Night!
Covid19 Update: We will still meet together every Thursday night for our weekly large group gathering at 7pm, with a few tweaks! This will be a great time to worship the Lord, to learn from biblical teaching, and to hang out with other college students.
Please bring a face covering as we are required to wear them in the “mask zone” in front of and inside the church building. We want all students to feel comfortable to attend our Thursday gatherings! See guidelines for our gatherings.
Here are the important details for our Thursday night meetings:
- When: Thursday Nights, 7 pm
- Where: Mountain View Community Church (328 Remington St)
We are excited to spend every Thursday this school year learning and growing in God’s word together as a part of Mountain View College Ministry!
Important information for attending in-person Thursday night college gatherings
We are excited to hangout and worship with you this Thursday! Here are a few things to keep in mind for joining us for in person services:
Please do not attend a service if you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 including: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea
Please do not attend a service if you have traveled out of the country or have been to a known COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
If you have traveled outside of the state in the last 14 days, please use the CDC map to determine if that state is showing a high number of new cases recently. You can access the CDC map here and then click on “Cases in the Last 7 Days” in the bar along the top. If the state you have traveled to is the darkest color of orange, please consider not attending an in-person service for 14 days after you have returned, particularly if you were in any county that is trending up in the number of daily cases or otherwise identified as a high risk location.
If you have further questions, please contact us.
- Please do not attend a service if you have been to a location with a known COVID-19 outbreak or in close proximity of someone who may have been contagious with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Please bring a face covering. We will ask that everyone wear a face covering while inside the church building, per the Larimer County and the City of Fort Collins order, except for medical reasons.
- *Please note: There will be at least a few people at our gathering who are (at times) will not be wearing face coverings, including the teacher for Thursday night and the worship team while on stage.
- We are asking all attendees to maintain a Social Distance of at least 6 feet whenever possible while attending a Thursday night. Distancing while attending the service, including while lining up outside waiting to be seated.
- We will seat you in a first-come, first-served order and will not be able to accommodate seating requests aside from physical needs related to accessing the balcony.
- Bathrooms will be available but will be limited capacity.
- Once seated in the sanctuary, please remain in your seats unless using the bathrooms.
- We will clean before and after each Thursday gathering attempting to disinfect surfaces that may have been touched during our time.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days after attending a Thursday night in person, please notify us as quickly as possible.
- If someone tests positive for COVID-19 after attending a Thursday night, we will notify everyone at that gathering so they can take adequate precautions.