Reserve Spots in Children’s Ministry
We look forward to having your children join us this Sunday for our Children’s Ministry! Due to capacity limitations, we are asking families to reserve space for their children in a classroom ahead of time. Use the buttons below to reserve space for your child(ren) during a service!
Here are the details you need to know about reserving a spot in our children's ministry -
- You will be able to reserve a spot in a class for each child by Tuesday morning. Reservations close at noon each Friday for the following Sunday.
- Once your reservation is confirmed, we ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to and no later than 10 minutes after the service begins. If you do not arrive by 10 minutes after the service starts, we will release your reservation if there are “walk-up” families waiting. If you arrive late and space in the classroom is still available you will be able to fill your original spots.
- Walk-in registration will be available if all spots are not reserved/filled. Please note – if classes are full when you try to register, feel free to check in at the Children’s Ministry check table on Sunday morning in the event of any cancellations.
- If we need to notify you about your child during the service we will text you so please keep your cell phone on vibrate.
- When the service is over, please come pick-up your child right away. You’ll be given an ID number when you check in that you will need to pick up your child/children. We suggest taking a picture of it from your child’s name tag with your phone. This will be the same number for each of your children and will last through this summer session.
- Parent/Guardian must remain at the church for the whole time your child is in children’s ministry.
- If you are newer to MVCC or have questions, find out more on our Children’s Ministry page.