Precautions for our Worship Services
COVID has had many impacts across our community, changing the way many activities are done. Our worship services are no exception to looking different during this season. Below you will find a summary of the precautions we are taking during our worship services to protect everyone who attends or is involved. The state and county have provided guidance for how to safely hold worship services that helps keep our attenders, volunteers, staff and community safe during this unique season.
- We ask for everyone over the age of 2 years old to wear a mask the entire time while in our service.
- We have predefined seating groupings that are socially distanced for each household to sit in.
- We ask everyone attending a service to reserve seats in advance to limit the amount of people in each service. When reserving seats, people agree that no one in their party has any COVID symptoms or reason to believe they are infected with COVID.
- Everyone attending a service must check in to be assigned a seat, state they have no COVID symptoms, and agree to wear a mask.
- We have multiple sanitation stations throughout the building with hand sanitizer.
- We have volunteers after each service stay to complete a list of items to be disinfected.
- We livestream our service and provide items for people worshiping at home. We encourage anyone who is high risk to stay home and worship using our livestream service.