Precautions for our Worship Services
COVID has had many impacts across our community, changing the way many activities are done. Our worship services are no exception to looking different during this season. Below you will find a summary of the precautions we are taking during our worship services to protect everyone who attends or is involved. The state and county have provided guidance for how to safely hold worship services that helps keep our attenders, volunteers, staff and community safe during this unique season.
- We ask for everyone over the age of 2 years old to wear a mask or facial covering while entering and exiting our building, moving around our building, and during our corporate singing.
- We ask everyone attending a service to reserve seats in advance to limit the amount of people in each service. When reserving seats, people agree that no one in their party has any COVID symptoms or reason to believe they are infected with COVID.
- We have closed off every other row of seats to provide social distancing in front of and behind each group.
- We have multiple sanitation stations throughout the building with hand sanitizer.
- We have a volunteer clean high-touched surfaces before each service and as people arrive for a service.
- We livestream our service and provide items for people worshiping at home. We encourage anyone who is high risk to stay home and worship using our livestream service.
Updated April 2021