What Do You Fear Under the Sun?
Ecclesiastes 6:10 – 12:14
- What stood out most to you from the sermon, and why?
- In your own words, what is the fear of God and why is it important for your faith?
- As you look ahead, what events (or possible events) are you fearing and anxious about?
- As you move toward that event, what voices are you listening to? Are those voices amplifying your anxieties or calming them?
- How can a proper fear of God bring peace into your life during this very unique season of time?
- Take some time to worship God for the truths of His character that we looked at in today’s sermon.
- Confess any current fears or anxieties you have as you look into the future.
- Ask Him to show you any voices you are listening to that need to be cut out of your life, and pray for the truths of His word to reign in your mind instead.
- Ask God to give you a proper fear of Him.