We are excited to be with those of you who will be able to join us for our in-person worship gatherings! For those who aren’t able to join, we’ll continue to provide our entire church service online for you to worship from home.
Due to current local and state limitations in place, our Sunday gatherings will look different. Please read the important information below so that you are aware of the restrictions in place and how we plan to keep each other safe as we meet in-person.
Use the links below to select a service you would like to attend and reserve a set of seats that will accommodate your group size. If you have any questions, changes or need to cancel your reservations, email us or text/call 970-430-5817. Seating is limited so please cancel if you are no longer able to attend.
Seat reservations for Sunday open each week on Thursday morning at 8am.
Additional info about reserving seats
- We are currently holding 3 services on Sunday at 8am, 9:45am and 11:30am.
- Seating will be very limited for in-person gatherings in order to comply with local and state gathering restrictions due to COVID-19. We are asking that people reserve seating for the service that they would like to attend.
- Seat reservations will open up each Thursday morning for the upcoming Sunday.
- In order to attempt to maximize seating, we have seating in clusters of 2 seats, 3 seats, 4 seats, 5 seats and 6 seats. Please choose the smallest number of seats available that will suit those in your group sitting together in 1 seat group. If you have 1-2 people attending, please select 2 seats. If you have 4, please select 4 seats, etc. If you have more people than the amount of seats in a set, you will need to reserve multiple sets of seats, such as a set of 3 and set of 4 to accommodate 7 people. We will attempt to seat you in nearby groupings when possible, however you will not be seated all together side-by-side. If you have 5 and 5’s are sold out, pick 6 seats if available or a 2 and 3 if needed.
- There is a space on the seat reservation form to enter the actual number of people in your group that you are reserving seats for, which may be less than the actual number of seats you are reserving due to the seating clusters. We may adjust the seating groups you selected based on the actual number of people in your group.
- Please only reserve seats for your family / household / group you plan to sit with.
- In order to maximize seating, we are asking people to reserve seating at one time for everyone in your group planning to attend. If you have roommates, please plan to attend the same service and to complete the Seat Reservation Form together if possible.
- Please indicate on your seating reservation if anyone in your group is physically unable to access the balcony so that we can reserve seating on the main level.
- Due to increased restrictions, we have temporarily suspended our in-person Sunday morning Children’s Ministry programs. Your children are welcome to join you in the service provided they are also able to follow the precautions and guidelines. Be sure to include them in the number of seats you reserve if you do so!
- Last Minute Reservations – We often have a few cancellations on Saturday and/or Sunday morning. If services are full when you attempt to reserve seats, consider checking the reservation page on Saturday or Sunday morning to see if there are any seats available.
- Questions? Changes? Cancellations? Please contact us or text/call 970-430-5817 in order to reach our Sunday Service Team. This will ensure that you reach the staff member who is on duty for the weekend and can assist you. Please note – once our services reach capacity we may be unable to accommodate any additions to your group. Seating is limited so please cancel if you are no longer able to attend.
Attending a Service during Covid-19
The two videos below will give you details about what to expect as we relaunch our Sunday services under the current restrictions and how to get registered.
What to Expect
We are excited to worship with you in-person this Sunday! Here are a few things to keep in mind for joining us for in-person services:
Do not attend a service if you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 –
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
Do not attend if you believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days –
Please do not attend if you have engaged in a Higher Risk Activity (such as large social gatherings or traveling to hotspots) and believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days – Click here for further guidance from the CDC on Higher Risk Activities – scroll to “Higher Risk Activities” near the bottom.
Do not attend a service if you have been to a location with a known COVID-19 outbreak or in close proximity of someone who may have been contagious with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Face coverings are required.
We will ask that everyone above the age of 2 wear a face covering that covers your mouth and nose while inside the church building, per the Larimer County and the City of Fort Collins order, except for medical reasons.
*Please note: There will be at least a few people at church who are (at times) not wearing face coverings, including the teaching Pastor and the worship team while on stage. If you are not comfortable being in an environment where it is possible that some will not have face coverings, you may want to consider continuing to watch services online for now.
Maintain a Social Distance of at least 6 feet whenever possible.
We are asking all attendees to maintain a Social Distance of at least 6 feet whenever possible while attending a service, including children. Please prepare your children to participate in Social Distancing while attending the service, including while lining up outside waiting to be seated.
Please arrive 15-20 minutes early.
Please arrive 15-20 minutes early. We will have lines marked off for checking-in children (if available) and for entering the sanctuary. The lines will be outside so please plan accordingly for the weather.
Plan for the service to run for approximately 1 hour.
We plan for the service to run for approximately 1 hour.
Seating is first-come, first-served order.
We will seat you in a first-come, first-served order and may not be able to accommodate seating requests aside from physical needs related to accessing the balcony.
Children’s ministry will not be offered at this time.
Children’s Ministry has been canceled for the next few weeks due to increased restrictions.
We will have limited space for a Cry Room.
We will have limited space for a Cry Room in the Living Room and will not have space for children to move around in the room. We have spaced the chairs in the Living Room and are asking that everyone limit to one parent and one child per chair.
Bathrooms will be available but will be limited capacity.
Please plan to use the bathrooms before coming to the building, especially for children.
Once seated, please remain in your seats unless…
Once seated in the sanctuary, please remain in your seats unless using the bathrooms or cry room.
Cleaning the sanctuary will occur between each service.
We will clean between each service attempting to disinfect surfaces that may have been touched during the service.
If you test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days after attending an in-person service…
If you test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days after attending a service in person, please notify us as quickly as possible.
If someone tests positive for COVID-19 after attending a service, we will notify everyone at that service so they can take adequate precautions.
You might incidentally appear in a Live-streamed/recorded service.
Services may be live-streamed and/or recorded and posted online. While we do not intentionally capture images of service attenders, we may occasionally incidentally include a service attender. If you have any concerns please let us know and we will seat you in a seat that is not in range of the cameras.
Help Serve at the Service You Attend
In order to hold services with the current restrictions in place, we need everyone who is attending services in-person to serve regularly at a service. We believe this is a great opportunity for everyone at MVC to get involved, to connect with others in the body and a practical way to serve one another and visitors who attend a service! Our two biggest needs are –
After Service Cleaning Team:
Help clean the sanctuary for about 10 minutes immediately following the service. You can sign up for this when you reserve seats and we will let you know when you check-in if you are scheduled that week.
Service Servant Teams (ushers, pre-service cleaner, etc):
Join our servant teams to be scheduled in advance to serve 1-2 Sundays a month. Please contact us to find out more and to get signed up!