We believe the Bible teaches that our giving is simply an expression of our worship and should be done freely, not under the pressure of others. We believe that giving should be done faithfully and cheerfully as worship to the Lord with all He has entrusted to us! You can give to Mountain View any of the following ways:
Give Online (recommended)
You can give online via bank account ACH, debit card, or credit card.
(Please note that credit card transactions incur a 2.3% processing charge to the church. If possible, please give by ACH or debit card. If you do choose to give via credit card, please consider covering the 2.3% processing charge by increasing your gift to cover that charge.)
Give through CCB (account required)
You can make one-time gifts or setup recurring give through CCB. You can give by ACH, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
If you have any questions about giving electronically or need to setup an account on CCB, please contact us at the bottom of this page.
Give through General Donation Form (no account required)
You can make one-time gifts through our General Donation Form. You can give by Debit Card or Credit Card. If you have any questions about giving electronically please contact us below.
You can put a check or cash in the
offering boxes in the back of the
church sanctuary during one of our
Give By Mail
You can mail a check to:
Mountain View Community Church
2330 E Prospect Rd
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Other ways to support MVCC:
Base Camp Building Campaign
We have funded our beautiful new building through our Base Camp Building Campaign! If you would like to give directly to our building, you can give through CCB, mail, or in person – all listed above. Be sure to specify “Base Camp Building Campaign”.
If you have any questions about giving electronically or need to setup an account on CCB, please contact us below or call the church office at 970.490.2262.
Support MVCC through King Soopers Community Rewards
King Soopers Community Rewards is an amazing way to support Mountain View! Money is generated by tying your King Soopers loyalty card to Mountain View. This is at absolutely NO additional cost to you. Every time you shop, a portion of your purchase is sent to MVCC!
Here are the steps for linking your loyalty card to Mountain View:
- Go to www.kingsoopers.com.
- At the bottom of the web page, under “Community,” click “King Soopers Community Rewards”
- Click “Enroll Now”
- Login to your King Soopers account (or create an online account)
- Your account will be connected to your loyalty card
- If you do not have a King Soopers loyalty card, they are available at all King Soopers Customer Service desks
- Under “Find an Organization” search for Mountain View Community Church or type BD985
- Look for Mountain View Community Church, BD985, 328 Remington Street, Fort Collins, CO, 80524 and click “Enroll”
- A new page will say “Currently enrolled” and will list Mountain View
Support MVCC through Amazon Smile
Do you shop on Amazon? If so, you could be supporting Mountain View at absolutely no additional cost. Once you sign up and shop through Amazon Smile, a portion of your purchase of eligible items is donated to Mountain View!
How to Use Amazon Smile
1. Instead of going to amazon.com, go to smile.amazon.com.
2. You will login to your account with the same username and password. Your account on Amazon Smile will be the same as your regular Amazon account (including Amazon Prime, etc.).
3. Select “Mountain View Community Church of Fort Collins Inc” as your charitable organization.
4. Many of the products you buy will result in a donation to Mountain View.
5. Amazon will ask you to verify you would still like to support Mountain View a couple of times a year.
Giving is confidential at Mountain View. We record and open a database record for givers and large one time gifts for your year end tax purposes. These records can be accessed and printed through our online database, CCB. Click here for instructions on how to download your giving statement on CCB. If you are having trouble accessing or downloading your statement or would like to request a paper copy be mailed to you, email the church office below or call us at 970.490.2262×1.
Stocks, Other Donations and Employer Matching
We gratefully accept special gifts such as stock and other non-monetary financial instruments. However, these donations require the giver to contact the financial team directly as they require special handling. Please contact the church office at 970.490.2262×6 or fill out the form below.
Contact the Church Office
Mountain View Community Church of Fort Collins, Inc is a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN 31-1463201).