Thank you for gathering today to watch our live online church service! We livestream our 9:45am service (the service is approximately 1 hour long). Tuning in late? The replay will be available in the video player above shortly after the livestream ends. You can watch previous sermons on our resources page.
If you have questions, have needs, want to connect with others, please use the form below to get in touch.
- What are the things you have appreciated most about your mom? If you are able, have you shared that with her?
- Why does God prune us? How does He prune us? How is God pruning you right now?
- This passage invites us to abide in Him. Why is this invitation so amazing? What does it practically look like to abide in Christ?
- What is the result of abiding in Christ? How have you experienced that in your life?
- This week, read Psalm 91 and write down what we are called to do in the Psalm and contrast that with what God does for us in the Psalm.
- Praise God for your mother and the investment she has made into your life.
- Pray for fruit in our lives that comes through abiding in Christ.
- Pray for your willingness to be pruned for greater fruit in your life.
Helpful Tips for Worshiping from Home
Getting the Most out of Worship at Home
Designate a Leader
Choose a leader to lead you through the discussion questions and prayer points provided after the service. For those households with fathers/husbands, we would encourage them to take the lead for their families.
Pick a time and place where distractions will be minimized. We are being constantly bombarded by news and media, which makes it so important to take a break and focus our undivided attention on the Lord. Put away phones and any other distractions.
Discuss and pray with others
If you are alone or would like to combine with a few others in the church family for the prayer and discussion portion, we would encourage you to do so! Pick a time with a few others where you go through the first part of the Sunday gathering online. Once you finish the sermon video, video chat with others where you can discuss and pray together. If you want to do this with others but do not have the connections in the church family to do so, please fill out the following form and we will help connect you with others.
Worshiping with Kids?
We know that worshiping at home with your kids can be challenging, but we also believe it can be really sweet. Our families will remember this season the rest of their lives. Each week we send resources to parents to help facilitate worship at home with your children. If you would like to receive these resources each week, contact us and we will add you to our list. Here are some resources to help: