Thank you for gathering today to watch our live online church service! We livestream our 9:45am service (the service is approximately 1 hour long). Tuning in late? The replay will be available in the video player above shortly after the livestream ends. You can watch previous sermons on our resources page.
If you have questions, have needs, want to connect with others, please use the form below to get in touch.
- What stood out most to you from the sermon, and why?
- Why is the incarnation (Jesus being fully God and fully man) so important to our faith?
- What is the difference between pursuing joy and pursuing Jesus as the means to joy?
- Are you just as excited about Jesus as when you first encountered Him? If not, why?
- Who do you know that needs to hear you talk about how Jesus has changed you? How might talking about what Jesus has done for you open doors for sharing the gospel?
- Take some time to worship Jesus for who He is. Think of ways that His glory (as God) was on display through His humanity. Ask Him to captivate you with fresh delight as you walk with Him each day.
- Praise Him for sharing fully in our humanity, which qualifies Him to come to our help in our temptations and struggles. Then, ask Him for His help. Confess any temptations or struggles you are facing and boldly ask for His help and wisdom.
- Confess any ways you have been seeking joy apart from Him.
- Pray for those in your life who don’t yet know Jesus. Pray for boldness to “testify” to those friends about your personal experience with Jesus and how He has changed your life.
- Pray that God would use our study through 1 John to shape and grow us as His people.
Helpful Tips for Worshiping from Home
Getting the Most out of Worship at Home
Designate a Leader
Choose a leader to lead you through the discussion questions and prayer points provided after the service. For those households with fathers/husbands, we would encourage them to take the lead for their families.
Pick a time and place where distractions will be minimized. We are being constantly bombarded by news and media, which makes it so important to take a break and focus our undivided attention on the Lord. Put away phones and any other distractions.
Discuss and pray with others
If you are alone or would like to combine with a few others in the church family for the prayer and discussion portion, we would encourage you to do so! Pick a time with a few others where you go through the first part of the Sunday gathering online. Once you finish the sermon video, video chat with others where you can discuss and pray together. If you want to do this with others but do not have the connections in the church family to do so, please fill out the following form and we will help connect you with others.
Worshiping with Kids?
We know that worshiping at home with your kids can be challenging, but we also believe it can be really sweet. Our families will remember this season the rest of their lives. Each week we send resources to parents to help facilitate worship at home with your children. If you would like to receive these resources each week, contact us and we will add you to our list. Here are some resources to help: