Thank you for gathering today to watch our live online church service! We livestream our 9:45am service (the service is approximately 1 hour long). Tuning in late? The replay will be available in the video player above shortly after the livestream ends. You can watch previous sermons on our resources page.
If you have questions, have needs, want to connect with others, please use the form below to get in touch.
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- How does the gospel practically shape or inform the way that you love others? How should it?
- Does your life and love for others make others WANT to follow Jesus? Why or why not? What do you want to practically change?
- Are you actively loving your local community of believers? Is the Lord calling you to greater levels of service, engagement, or commitment? What are you going to do about that?
- How has God challenged, changed, or encouraged you through the sermon this week?
- Worship God for the sacrificial love Christ has shown you
- Confess to God the ways that you have failed to love the church well
- Praise God for the design of the body, the ways that the church has grown you, served you, and formed you as a disciple
- Ask God to help you love the church well and show the world that you are a disciple of Jesus
Helpful Tips for Worshiping from Home
Getting the Most out of Worship at Home
Designate a Leader
Choose a leader to lead you through the discussion questions and prayer points provided after the service. For those households with fathers/husbands, we would encourage them to take the lead for their families.
Pick a time and place where distractions will be minimized. We are being constantly bombarded by news and media, which makes it so important to take a break and focus our undivided attention on the Lord. Put away phones and any other distractions.
Discuss and pray with others
If you are alone or would like to combine with a few others in the church family for the prayer and discussion portion, we would encourage you to do so! Pick a time with a few others where you go through the first part of the Sunday gathering online. Once you finish the sermon video, video chat with others where you can discuss and pray together. If you want to do this with others but do not have the connections in the church family to do so, please fill out the following form and we will help connect you with others.
Worshiping with Kids?
We know that worshiping at home with your kids can be challenging, but we also believe it can be really sweet. Our families will remember this season the rest of their lives. Each week we send resources to parents to help facilitate worship at home with your children. If you would like to receive these resources each week, contact us and we will add you to our list. Here are some resources to help: