*We will be taking communion during the service so make sure you have some wine/grape juice and crackers/bread ready when the service starts.
Thank you for gathering today to watch our live online church service! We livestream our 9:45am service (the service is approximately 1 hour long). Tuning in late? The replay will be available in the video player above shortly after the livestream ends. You can watch previous sermons on our resources page.
If you have questions, have needs, want to connect with others, please use the form below to get in touch.
- What stood out most to you from the message and why?
- Why is the doctrine that we are saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ so essential for us to grasp? What are the ramifications if we drift away from this glorious truth?
- There is a temptation to say that we believe in Jesus plus…. (other things). What are some of those “other things” that people put their faith in? What are the things you are tempted to add to Jesus for your ongoing relationship and right standing with God?
- How does knowing our salvation is based on what Christ has done lead you to worship? How can this impact the way you view your circumstances this week?
- How does knowing that many promises of God are future focused give you strength and perseverance today?
- Spend some time worshipping God for salvation that is completely dependent on what He has done for you in Christ.
- Praise God for what you have in God’s promises both now and what will be yours in the future.
- Pray for those you know who are NOT trusting in Jesus alone for their salvation. Pray that God would grant the gift of faith to them.
Helpful Tips for Worshiping from Home
Getting the Most out of Worship at Home
Designate a Leader
Choose a leader to lead you through the discussion questions and prayer points provided after the service. For those households with fathers/husbands, we would encourage them to take the lead for their families.
Pick a time and place where distractions will be minimized. We are being constantly bombarded by news and media, which makes it so important to take a break and focus our undivided attention on the Lord. Put away phones and any other distractions.
Discuss and pray with others
If you are alone or would like to combine with a few others in the church family for the prayer and discussion portion, we would encourage you to do so! Pick a time with a few others where you go through the first part of the Sunday gathering online. Once you finish the sermon video, video chat with others where you can discuss and pray together. If you want to do this with others but do not have the connections in the church family to do so, please fill out the following form and we will help connect you with others.
Worshiping with Kids?
We know that worshiping at home with your kids can be challenging, but we also believe it can be really sweet. Our families will remember this season the rest of their lives. Each week we send resources to parents to help facilitate worship at home with your children. If you would like to receive these resources each week, contact us and we will add you to our list. Here are some resources to help: