Our Albania Summer Mission team left the United States on Friday and they are now in the middle of camp with the kids.
Here are some prayer requests for the team during their time at camp:
- Love for one another on our team and with the local leaders
- That we would be Spirit-filled. Humble, loving, gentle, patient. That our actions / motives / love would speak loudly to the students about our God.
- For supernatural strength, endurance, and rest in the midst of a crazy schedule and little sleep.
- That many students would have ears to hear the gospel and would come to true saving faith resulting in much fruit.
- The son of one of the church leaders here is very sick. Pray he recovers in a supernatural way and pray for his parents that they would be strengthened to trust the Lord. Pray also that they could join us at the camp.
And of course whatever else the Spirit leads you to pray for us!