Prayer Focus for MVC – 7 @ 7
In times like this, the depth of our need for Christ is revealed. As a church family we want to press into Him during this season, and together as a church family, seek Him in prayer.
To stay unified together as a church family, we want to ask you that every night at 7pm (as you are able) to stop and pray as a household. How encouraging would it be to know that, at any given night, over 1,000 people are lifting up their voices and praying for each other and our community.
We are asking you to pray for 7 people at 7pm (include all those in your household as well). Pray for specific people by name. Pray for…
- People in the body (those struggling in isolation, those fearful of contracting COVID-19, families to walk in unity, families in your LifeGroup, etc.)
- Many in our church family who are on the frontlines providing medical care. Pray for strength & protection for them and their families. Pray for wisdom, endurance, and that they would be light in a dark world.
- Neighbors, friends and family who need the love of Christ. Pray for those in your life to come to know Jesus during this challenging season.
- Pray for teachers and students during this unprecedented time of change.
- Anyone else who comes to mind….