Skip to content
1 John 2:18-28
- What stood out most to you from the message and why?
- How can we use both the Word and the Spirit to be secure in fighting false teaching that is opposed to Christ?
- What does it practically look like for you to abide in God’s promises? How is the Lord asking you to grow in this?
- Are there ways that you stand before God without confidence or in shame? How does the truth of the gospel speak to these insecurities?
- God has anointed you and abides in you – praise Him for the intimacy you share with Him
- We don’t have the ability to persevere in Christ in our own strength – confess your weakness to God and ask for His help and direction
- The promise we are given in Christ is eternal life – spend time in gratitude and thanksgiving for this incredible gift
- Ask God to help you in whatever way came to mind in light of the sermon