Skip to content
Kevin Wolfe – Isaiah 54:7-10
- What stood out most to you from the message and why?
- How do you see Jesus as the fulfillment of God’s promise of everlasting love to His people?
- Compare and contrast the difference between looking for love in the horizontal (things in this world) vs. seeking the vertical love we receive from God.
- What wrong thinking are we embracing when God’s love feels elusive or fleeting?
- How does God’s love practically transform us?
- How can you share the love of Christ to those in your life this Christmas?
- Thank God for his steadfast and everlasting love for you that transcends all circumstances in this world.
- Pray that you would grasp the height and depth of God’s love for you as demonstrated in the incarnation of Jesus.
- Pray for those in your life that you would like to see this Christmas season grasp God’s real and personal love that He has for them.