Skip to content
Aaron LeDuc – John 13:18-30
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- How do you respond to Jesus’ declaration, “I know whom I have chosen” regarding Judas? Does it comfort you? Surprise you? Frustrate you? Why?
- Are there ways that you need greater trust in God’s sovereign plan? Where can you find this greater confidence?
- How does the characterization of sin as betrayal against God strike you? Are there ways that rings true in your own life?
- What are ways that you’ve been unwilling to let Christ be Lord of your life? How does his offer of love and friendship melt your heart? What are you going to do?
- How does Christ’s offer of love despite our sin lead you to worship?