Skip to content
- What stood out most to you in the message and why?
- Why do you think it is important to understand how sin works in our lives? What are the implications if we don’t?
- What are some of the ramifications of not understanding properly that we are in a spiritual battle?
- What areas in your life are you most vulnerable to the evil one’s temptations?
- After witnessing how Adam and Eve responded in the garden after they sinned (Gen. 3), what insights can you gain for your own proper response to sin in your life?
- What does a lifestyle of confession and repentance practically look like in your life? What would it look like to live this out in community with others?