Skip to content
Aaron LeDuc – Colossians 3:1-4
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- Does it surprise you to think that God’s plan of redemption is one that necessarily involves technological advancement?
- Would you say that your current relationship with technology is healthy or not? Why?
- What are some ways that you’ve seen your view of yourself, relationships, the world, or God changed as a result of technology?
- How is the Spirit leading you to change? What habits do you want to develop as a result of this sermon? What practical steps will you take?