Being About the Father’s Work
Kevin Wolfe – John 4:27-42
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- What are the greatest obstacles in your life that keep you from being about the Father’s work?
- What do you see in this passage that would allow you to overcome those obstacles?
- Do you sense an urgency to share the Gospel with people in your life? How might a sense of urgency change your interactions with those you live, work, and play with?
- What is one step of faith you can take this week to align your heart with the Father’s will?