I Have Overcome The World
Aaron LeDuc – John 16:16-33
- What stood out to you most from the sermon? Why?
- How does the resurrection recontextualize sorrow in your life? Has it been your experience that “no one can take your joy from you”? Why or why not?
- Does Jesus’ resurrection make sense to you? How does his resurrection explain the nature of humanity and redemption?
- In what areas of your life are you prone to fear? How does the command to “take heart” strike you?
- What does it practically mean for you that Jesus has “overcome the world”?