Skip to content
- Describe how Christ has forgiven you. How would you forgive as Christ has forgiven you?
- Read Matthew 18:21-35. What point is Jesus making through this parable?
- What is the result of not forgiving someone? Who pays the price? What are signs of unforgiveness that you see in your life?
- What is the difference between forgiveness and reconciliation?
- Who do you need to forgive in your life? What steps will you take this week to forgive as Christ has forgiven you?
- Praise God for the way He has forgiven you.
- Pray that you would be able to forgive as He has forgiven you.
- Ask the Lord to reveal to you anyone you need to forgive or that you may have bitterness in your heart toward. Spend time this week walking through forgiveness of that person(s).