Community: Stirring Up Love and Good Works
Kevin Wolfe – Hebrews 10:19-25
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- Why do you think the evil one wants Christians to be isolated? What are some of his strategies in keeping believers out of community with others?
- How can we get out of the “habit” of meeting together? Where does the drift start? Why is it so important to be committed to each other in Biblical community?
- What are practical ways you can stir up love in one another? (Love for God, love for each other, and love for those apart from Christ?)
- How could the Lord use you to cultivate good works in others? How can you encourage people with your words and your example?
- How could you better prepare your heart before gathering with others? How can you use your unique spiritual gifts to encourage one another as you gather?
- What is one action step you can take this week to respond to the Lord’s exhortation in this passage?