Skip to content
1 Peter 2:9-10
- What does it mean to be holy? What does that holiness accomplish in your life?
- How does watching the destructive nature of sin in another’s life push you to want to walk in holiness? What has your experience been like this week?
- What habits or rhythms need to change in your life for you to more actively pursue Jesus?
- What are some areas of your life hat God is calling you to walk in greater holiness? Who can help you to do this?
- Praise God for His holy nature, and how he’s called you out of darkness and into His marvellous light
- Confess to God the ways that you’ve failed to live up to the call of personal holiness
- Thank Jesus that your position before the God isn’t based on your obedience, but on his saving work on the cross
- Ask God to meet you as you strive to follow Christ in holiness. Ask him to help you know and love the word, follow in the footsteps of other believers, and walk in the light.