Skip to content
Aaron LeDuc – John 3:14-21
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- How is the faith placed in the bronze serpent by the Israelites like the faith we’re called to place in Jesus today?
- How is the death of Jesus a direct result of God’s love for the world?
- In what ways does this text change the way you view and respond to sin in your life?
- How does the idea that the world was “already condemned” proclaim a different narrative than our culture’s view about the nature of humanity? What does this mean for you?
- Do you often feel condemnation? How can you remind yourself that there is no longer condemnation for those who are in Christ?