Skip to content
1 John 3:1-3:3
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- How would you respond to someone who read this passage and said that Christians no longer sin?
- Describe why it should be incompatible for Christian to continue to live a life of sin according to this passage?
- What does the battle against sin look like in a believer’s life? How is the Spirit of God a key in that battle?
- What are practical ways we can love and serve each other as we battle against sin together?
- Is it evident to others that you are children of God? Why or why not?
- Praise the Father for His love for you. Praise Jesus for His sacrifice for your sin. Praise the Holy Spirit for being continually with you.
- Ask the Lord to reveal any areas in your life that you are cohabitating with sin.
- Ask the Lord to purify your heart to bring more glory to Him and a greater joy to yourself.