God’s Design for Gender and Sexuality
Aaron LeDuc – Genesis 1:26-27
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- What are the ways that you tend to elevate yourself above God? What impacts has this had on your life?
- What are ways you desire to grow in compassion and care for image bearers who struggle with their identity in regards to gender or sexuality? How can we grow as a church?
- How does the gospel level the field for all image bearers before a Holy God? How, then, should we love others?
- In what ways does Christ’s example of humility encourage and challenge you?