God’s Glory, My Confidence
Clark Richardson – Psalm 57
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- Would you say that you are a person who is in awe of God? Why or why not?
- How would you describe your regular response to trouble and difficulty? How can it become more like David’s response from the cave?
- What are one or two things you could do to cultivate a much bigger view of God that will help you trust Him more “automatically?”
- In what immediate contexts is God giving you a chance to be a part of spreading His glory over all the earth? Who are you praying for that needs to see the steadfast love in Jesus?