Is Anything Too Hard for the Lord?
Aaron LeDuc – Genesis 18:1-15
- What stood out most to you from the message and why?
- Are there ways that God is calling you to make space in your life for Him? What would that practically look like for you?
- How does it change your daily life to remember God’s promises to you? How have you seen God provide for you in the past and how do you need His help for the future?
- What are the ways you are doubting or tend to doubt God? How does the gospel speak to this?
- God is our friend, our provider, and our compassionate King. Worship Him through prayer for this.
- Confess the ways that you tend to doubt God, ask Him for confidence in who He is
- Praise God that you have been given the great blessing of salvation and friendship through Christ
- Ask for God’s help as you step out in faith to love others or to make Him known to the world