Skip to content
1 John 4:7-21
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- What are some things that were challenging for you in this passage?
- In what other ways do you think perfect love drives out fear? Confess what you’ve been fearing
- How might understanding the depth of God’s love change the way you love those around you this
- When learning more about God’s love for us does that create a yearning to love others? Why or why not?
- Declare to God that He is love and why that matters.
- Confess any ways you’ve been living in hate instead of loving those around you.
- Ask God to help you better know (ginosko) His love through the community, the Spirit, and the scriptures.
- Ask the Lord to help you see ways that you can better love the brothers/sisters around you.