Skip to content
- What stood out most to you from the sermon, and why?
- How does remembering and reflecting on your own mortality change how you think of your day to day life?
- How should the good news of Jesus address any fear of death you have? How can you trust him in this?
- Who are you praying would believe the good news and be given the hope of new life in Christ?
- What is one action step you are convicted to take in light of our time in God’s word?
- Praise the Lord for who He is – totally righteous, holy, and gracious
- Confess to God the ways that you are tempted to fear, doubt, or self-sufficiency as a result of your own mortality
- Thank God for the new life you have in Christ – death is abolished and he has brought us life and immortality
- Ask God to help you trust more fully and not walk in fear of death, to use your time given in His honor, and to make Him known to those that are under the burden of life without Christ