New Starts And New Courage
Aaron LeDuc – Genesis 13:1-14:16
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- Are you in need of a fresh start with God? What are the ways that you are asking Him to cover you with His grace?
- What are the ways you’re tempted to view your circumstances with a pragmatic mindset, rather than one of faith?
- How is Christ calling you to act courageously? How do you need His help this week?
- What does God want you to do as a result of this message?
- Spend some time simply worshiping God. We serve a God who keeps His promises, and we see that most clearly through Jesus
- Confess the ways you’ve wandered or run from God. How have you sinfully looked to control your circumstances.
- Praise God that you have been provided with everything through Jesus. Thank Him for the ways you have seen him keep his promises
- How do you need help from your heavenly Father? How do you need the Spirit to meet you? Ask Him for it!