Skip to content
Kevin Wolfe – John 2:1-6
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- What is your “natural” or fleshly response to sin when you feel conviction? (i.e. blame other, justify, minimize, excuse it away)
- How does understanding that Jesus is our advocate draw you near to Him and help you turn away from sin?
- How is Jesus your Advocate? What has He accomplished for you to be your perfect advocate before the Father?
- What desires do these truths produce in your life?
- Praise God for being your advocate!
- Praise God for the way He has upheld his holiness, justice, love and mercy on the cross.
- Ask the Lord to help you to obey Him and His word and to walk as He walked in response to what He has done for you.