Perfect Hope for Imperfect People
Aaron LeDuc – John 13:36-38
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- How does Peter’s story either warn or encourage you in light of the ways you’ve seen pride manifested in your own life?
- What are some ways that the trajectory of your life is like Peter’s? What might be the implications of continuing down that path?
- What does it mean that Jesus will not lose one of his own? How should we live in light of this promise?
- What are some ways you need to turn and repent of your sin in your life? What promises of God can you cling to as you honor Jesus in this way?