Skip to content
Kevin Wolfe – Genesis 18:16-19:38
- What stood out most to you from the message and why?
- Read Daniel’s intercessory prayer in Daniel 9:1-19. What do you see modeled in this prayer? How can you follow this model as you intercede for others?
- What keeps you from actively interceding for others in your life?
- Why is it important to grasp the judgment of God against our sin to properly understand the depth of His love for us?
- Who in your life needs to be rescued from God’s judgment? Is there an urgency in your heart to tell them how to be rescued?
- Praise God for the way He has rescued you and drawn you to Himself.
- Intercede for those in your life who need to be rescued and saved from God’s coming judgment.
- Pray for opportunities to tell others about how the can be rescued by the grace of God.