Skip to content
Aaron LeDuc – Psalm 137
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- How does living in the culture of this world press in on you? What sorrows are you carrying in light of the “common kingdom” that we live in?
- How has your suffering refined you? Are there ways that you are lacking faith that God is at work?
- Are there ways that you have embraced the kingdom of this world? How does this passage encourage you to look to God’s kingdom instead?
- How does the visceral language at the end of this psalm strike you? What tensions does it bring up?
- How does the good news of Jesus reconciling the love and justice of God bring you comfort and hope?