Skip to content
1 John 5:1-12
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- How has your heart been inclined to things that are not God? What are the ways that you find yourself prone to wander from the riches of the gospel?
- Has obedience to God felt burdensome? How might aligning your heart to His change this for you?
- How does remembering the testimony of the Good News help you to follow Christ in greater obedience?
- How does the promise of eternal life change your perspective on following Christ today?
- Praise God for the testimony of Jesus – new life in the Spirit, the finished work of the Son, and the love of the Father
- Confess to God the ways that you are prone to center your affections on lesser things
- Thank Him for the ways that you have seen your life, and your obedience, align with His heart since you first believed
- Ask Him to renew your heart for Him