Skip to content
Aaron LeDuc – John 13:31-35
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- Spend some time reflecting on the depth of Christ’s love for you. What particularly has He done to show you His love and what does reflecting on this do in your heart?
- Do you think the world views the church as a loving community? Do you think the city of Fort Collins views Mountain View as a loving community? What are the challenges here?
- Is there anyone in the body of Christ that you find difficult to have love for? Why? What are some tangible ways you can move towards obeying Jesus in regard to these people in particular?
- How does the gospel empower you to live like this? What is the Holy Spirit prompting you to do in light of this text?