Skip to content
Kevin Wolfe – Genesis 16:1-16
- What stood out most to you from the message and why?
- Are there examples in your life when you chose to take things into your own hands rather than trust the Lord and His promises? What was the outcome?
- What areas in your life currently are you tempted to take control rather than trusting in the Lord?
- What does it look like to “wait on the Lord”? What are ways you can actively wait on the Lord this week?
- How does it encourage you to know that God sees, understands, and cares about the injustice and oppression that happens to us and others?
- Praise God that He is in control and absolutely trustworthy. Praise Him for all the reasons that He is worthy to be trusted.
- Pray for those who are suffering from injustice. Pray they would know that God sees and understands and will work out His perfect justice as He makes all things new.
- Pray that we would not take things into our own hands and try to control people and circumstances.