Skip to content
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- How does the gospel practically shape or inform the way that you love others? How should it?
- Does your life and love for others make others WANT to follow Jesus? Why or why not? What do you want to practically change?
- Are you actively loving your local community of believers? Is the Lord calling you to greater levels of service, engagement, or commitment? What are you going to do about that?
- How has God challenged, changed, or encouraged you through the sermon this week?
- Worship God for the sacrificial love Christ has shown you
- Confess to God the ways that you have failed to love the church well
- Praise God for the design of the body, the ways that the church has grown you, served you, and formed you as a disciple
- Ask God to help you love the church well and show the world that you are a disciple of Jesus