Skip to content
Kevin Wolfe – Philippians 2:3-4, Psalm 127:3-5, Deuteronomy 6:4-9
- What stood out most to you from the message and why?
- Why is it important to see parenting as a gift from the Lord? What happens when we do not have a vision for parenting?
- Why is it encouraging to know that God wants to shape your heart through parenting?
- How can you get to the heart of your child through proper discipline? What makes consistent discipline difficult?
- What does it practically look like to fight for your child’s heart and rest in the Lord in your parenting?
- What is one step you can take this week in your parenting?