The Resurrection and the Life
Aaron LeDuc – John 11:17-44
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- Do you tend to be more pragmatic or more emotional when confronted by a crisis or suffering? Are there ways that this response can lead to a lack of faith in your life?
- What is the significance of Jesus being the resurrection and the life? How might a more resolute trust in this claim challenge the way you live?
- Are there ways that the sin and death of this world lead to outrage? Are there ways it leads to compassion and grief? Why is it important to hold both of these views?
- Are there times you’ve said, “Lord, if you had been here…”? How has God exceeded your expectations in the past? What can this mean for times now or in the future that you’re asking the same question?