Skip to content
- What stood out most to you from the sermon, and why?
- What does your own pursuit of wisdom look like? How are you vainly trying to find satisfaction through wisdom?
- How does the world around you seem to be wiser than the wisdom of God? How can you fight to believe the truth more fully?
- How is the Holy Spirit calling you to act or live as a result of this teaching?
- Spend time in gratitude and thankfulness to God for the gospel that’s saved you
- Praise God that he has given you true wisdom that’s found in Christ that helps you to see the world rightly
- Repent of the ways that you’ve been following wordly wisdom and ask God to help you to follow His wisdom and guidance
- Pray for those who are blind to the truths of the gospel and ask that the Spirit would help to open their eyes