Skip to content
Clark Richardson – John 3:22-36
- What stood out to you most from the message? Why?
- We all struggle with making life about “me.” How is God working on that issue in your life?
- Think of John the Baptist’s words: “He must increase, I must decrease.” What personal implications do these words have for you?
- Our Savior truly is “above all.” What are you most amazed by in Jesus? How does the truth about him encourage you to make much of him?
- What are you asking God to do in your heart and in your life coming out of the truths of John 3?