Skip to content
Kevin Wolfe – Isaiah 43:1-5
- What stood out most to you from the message and why?
- What are you tempted to be fearful of? How does holding onto the truth the God is in control, He is good, and He loves you put away that fear in your life?
- Is there one of the truths in the triangle of trust that is harder for you to believe? Why is that? What impact does it have on our lives if one of those legs to the triangle of trust is not upheld?
- What would it practically look like in your life to renew your mind with these truths?
- Take some time to worship God that He:
- Is in Control
- Is Good
- Loves you
- Take time to pray through your specific fears you have. Replace those fears with the reality of who God is. (take those thoughts captive to the obedience of Christ)
- Pray for others who are struggling with fears right now.