Skip to content
Aaron LeDuc – 2 Samuel 6
- What stood out to you most from the sermon? Why?
- Do you tend to err towards rebellion (lawlessness) or religion (legalism) when you are not making God central? What implications does this have on your life?
- How does the gospel change the way you view the holiness and grace of God?
- What are some ways that you’ve improperly prioritized other things over God? How is he calling you to practically respond as a result of this realization?
- How would your life look different if you were regularly worshiping God? What’s keeping you from experiencing that delight today?